Thursday, March 20, 2008

Saint George, Utah!!





Here are a few pics from a trip about a month ago.  I wasn't going to post but figured what the heck and did it anyways.  I traveled to Saint George in February with the softball team for their first tournament.  It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful!  It was a little different being on the other side of things, meaning not playing, and being in the dugout keeping the scorebook, but it was such a great experience for me to learn from a different perspective.  I miss playing with all my girls and love them to death!  They are such amazing players, people, and most importantly, great friends.  Heath came down also and we were able to spend a little time together.  We  didn't do much because really, there wasn't much to do but go and watch softball all day which we enjoyed doing!  Heath is such a great support to me and the team!  They all love him so much! I am so grateful for him in my life and to know that he is mine forever!  I love you Heath!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

You are the cutest pregnant gal! I can't even imagine you sitting in the dug out! That's no fun! Whens the due date?