Friday, March 7, 2008

I am trying to figure this out!!


I am very new to this and really to be honest, haven't a huge clue what i am doing, but everyone tells me to get on it so i am trying.  Just bear with me.. Heath and I are just fine and dandy here in utah.  We just got home from a week long trip back home which was tons of fun and we definitely could have stayed longer if my schooling didn't get in the way.  But we are home again and back to our everyday lives.  Heath just got a new job driving truck again.  He just drives back and fourth all day hauling and dumping dirt.  sounds fun huh?!  I, myself am just going to school and then i have plenty of free time now to get my studies and other things done.  It is so nice not having to be rushed around all day between school and work!  I finally have a little "free time" to get a lot accomplished.  Our little baby girl is doing well and growing like a weed.  we just can't wait till she finally comes to see us.  We get so exited everytime we talk about it we can't even stand it.  She has already brought so much joy into our lives.  She is VERY active and never slows down.  lets just hope she does when she arrives!  She must get that from her momma cause i sure can't sit still for very long either.  We are so exited for her arrival and will continue to keep everyone up to date!

No comments: