Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Fishing!!





Heath, Taylor, and I all decided to go fishing today!  I was a little unsure if I wanted to go at first but Heath talked me into it and I ended up  having a great time!  We did not catch anything but it was very nice to be up in the quiet mountains away from the turmoil in the crazy city.  It was a nice little getaway  that was definitely needed.  It was so beautiful up in the American Fork Canyon.  I got a few pics of the scenery!  We had a great time and look forward to going again!  Plus, we got to see a couple herd of rams!  

5 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Fun! Fun! I wish we were all there with you. Hope you are still feeling good, and we can't wait to meet little Addison:)

Becky said...

Shut Up!! Courtney, what is up! iam so happy that you found me! i seriously think about you all the time just wondering what you are doing. know i don't have to wonder! anyways i can't belive your going to be a mama, yay!!! well hey i want to know about whats been going on with you so email me if you have a chance, beckyfisher69@gmail.com

Julz said...

Cort!!! it was so good to here from you. I am so excited for you two and your soon to be new bundle of joy. I have always wanted to get in touch with you but didnt really know how, I am glad to see you have a blog so now we can keep in touch.The next time you two head this way and have time we all should get together and go out. good luck with your dilivery!

Shopkins said...

whit showed me your blog!! i had no idea!!! :) i just started mine. haha its way fun!! anyways good luck with final, and we love nutrition! see you tomorrow

Jessica said...

hey courtney! it was good to hear from you! i love this blogging world and that i can meet up with old friends! it will be fun to keep in touch! and what? you are pregnant! congrats! that is so awesome! so happy for you guys!