Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Alive

Well heath and i moved up here to Malad Idaho and don't have our internet hooked up yet! i am sorry i have not updated in some time but i have been very busy with other things! We hope to have our internet up and running here real soon and i will get you all some pics of our family and dear little Addi that is getting so big and doing so Well! She is rolling all over and loves to play on her tummy! she is getting so dang big! heath is staying very busy with his work and i am just enjoying my time with addi everyday making bows and aprons! i am quite crafty these days! i love it! Well hope to see you all real soon!! bye for now!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

It was good to see you and little Addi at the games last weekend she is such a cutie.

byronandniki said...

Hope all is well with you guys!

Julz said...

Wow, I didnt know you moved to Idaho. Andrew and I are seriously considering moving back to the boise area. I hope it really ends up happening for us. Well good luck with everything, I hope all is well for you.

jasonandjannafamily said...

Hi cortney I came across your blog today and wanted to say hi. Your little girl is so cute, little girls are the best.I hope everything is going good for you and your family.

Darbi & Chris said...

So My husband and I have been living here in Rexburg, ID for 3-4 years and our neighbors are the sweetest people. This Christmas we had dinner over at their house and their parents were up from Mesa, AZ. We all got to talking and it came up that your grandma and grandpa are the ones who converted my neighbor to the LDS church. His name is Samuel Clay. He teaches up at BYU-I and is just an amzingly spiritual guy. They are a wonderful family and a lot of it is because of your grandparents. It all just struck me as REALLY cool. I thought I'd share that info with you and tell you congrats on the graduation. Hope things are GREAT for you and your Family.