Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally... GRADUATION!!!



Well the day has officially come!! Today I graduated from Brigham Young University!  What a great accomplish this is to me after so many years of school, it has finally come to an end.  I could not be more proud of myself for getting through something that seemed to never have an end.  I graduated with the school of Health and Human Performance, where i majored in Fitness and Wellness Management.  I am planning now on doing some personal training, with my target being young athletes.  I am so very exited to be done and move on to the next phase in my life and not have to have the stress of school each day.  I just want to thank my wonderful parents for being so supportive and positive in my college endeavors.  They always believed in me and I just thank them so much for that.  I also want to thank my amazing hubby Heath!  without his support and love I would not be where I am today!  Through many tears, stresses, having a baby and doubt, I finally had it in me to succeed in a great lifelong accomplishment.  Go BYU Cougars!!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulation Courtney! Thanks for being a great example and friend to Kristin.

Jana Porter said...

whoo hooo congrats! im so jealous. all those fun times in health classes paid off!!!! yay cort!

Unknown said...

Congrats Cort. I am so proud of you. What an accomplishment to graduate while being a mommy! I can't wait to see you and that beautiful baby!

Stefanie said...

YAY!! Congrats! Are you up in Idaho yet???

Debbie said...

Hey we need to see some picture of Idaho. Did you keep the puppy or did he go to someone else? I would love to see picture if you still have him.