Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 2 years!!






Tuesday July 8 was our 2 year anniversary.  Boy how the time goes by oh so fast!  It seems like just yesterday we were going on our first date together.  We have made so many memories that we will always cherish and will continue to make more.  From day one Heath has always been such a HUGE support in all that I had going on in my life.  That included my softball and school.  He was my biggest fan!  Heath has been and continues to be my best friend and such an amazing husband and daddy to our little addi girl!  I cannot thank him enough for all he has sacrificed and the hard work  he puts in everyday to make sure we have what we need and that we are happy.  I love him so much.  He means the world to me and I am so grateful the Lord led him and I together.  Thank  you Heath for all you do!! I love you so so so much!!  I look forward to all of our wonderful years to come!!
Two Hearts, One Love....Thats Us!!!
HE loves me the MOST!!  

3 comments:

The Porters said...

2 years!!! oh my thats so great! you guys are great! i remember you coming back from Christmas break and you were talkin about some heath guy! haha

Jana Porter said...

hi! i had to change our blog address so here it is! love you guys!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Addi is so adorable! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad to hear you were able to do it with school, I've been so worried lately because Dr. Dewey says I won't go over. Congrats on 2 years!