Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She's Here





We finally had our little girl Friday morning at 7:05 AM!  She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches!  she has brought so much joy into our home and we just  love having her here!  She is such a doll!  My labor went very well and I am recovering very quickly!  Everything went faster than I and others had ever expected!  I am definately not complaining because it all turned out just wonderful!  besides, when that little Girl comes into your life, nothing else matters but her!  Heath is such a great daddy to her!  she has him wrapped around her little finger, he can't hardly let her go!  We are so greatful for this great blessing in our lives and will keep you updated on her growth and progress!!

12 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

I am so glad that she is finally here! I just love her and I haven't even met her yet. She is so cute ! Are you ready for mom to leave tomorrow? That is always little scary:)

Julz said...

Oh my goodness Cort she is a little cutie! Congradulations, I am so excited for you guys. You will have so much fun watching her grow, Even though right now I am kinda sad to see that my little guy is starting to get chubby not that I don't like chubby babies it is just that it means he is growing up. What is her name? Keep in touch ;)

Taralee said...

Oh Cort...CONGRATS!! She is adorable. Look at those cheeks! What a little sweetheart! I'm sure you will make a wonderful mother. What's the little girl's name?

jes said...

congratulations! she is so cute, and i love her hair! i think she looks like you cort!

H. Buchanan Davis said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is so cute! And look at ALL the hair. She has more than my little girl and she is 16 months. I think she looks like you. What did you name her? I wish you all the best!

The Porters said...

cort your baby is SO cute! so excited!!!!

Becky said...

holy moley your a mommy! yay! congrats she is so sinkin' cute!

Caitlin said...

Oh Cortney, Way to go! She is such a beautiful baby. I love all that dark hair! Is she such a sweet baby? She looks beautiful. Congratulations. Cant wait to see what you named her.

Jenn said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! =)

The Porters said...

how is the baby life!!!!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. It was good to hear from you. I'm a few months behind, due August 7th. By Doctor is Steven Dewey and I really like him. I'm so happy for you. You both look beautiful!